The album is out!!! I’m just doing a short review of it based on my first impressions~
1. Up & Down The beginning didn’t impress me but the song became really catchy with Key’s hey baby (I think it’s Key) and Jonghyun’s high ‘Ohs’ & ‘Knows’ (?) Currently one of my fav!
2. Lucifer What can I say? This song is really growing on me. I can see myself loving this almost or maybe as well as I love Ring Ding Dong. It’s catchy, addictive & fun to sing along too: Loverholic, robotronic, Loveholic, robotronic 😄 Reminds me of Elastic, fantastic…
3. Electric Heart Different from what they usually sing, but nice nonetheless. I like the breathy (is this even a word?) feel of it.
4. A-Yo I like this song. Catchy and easy to listen to:)
5. 욕(慾) (Obsession) Jonghyun wrote the lyrics for this song:) YAY I haven’t looked at the translation yet though, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE his voice in the chorus:) I might be biased but who cares? This is one of my fav song in the album!
6. 화살 (Quasimodo) Sounds like a sad song and the boys passionate in this.
7. 악 (Shout Out) To be honest, it’s an ok song for me. Maybe it’s just the current mood I’m in, but I’m not really into the song that much. Who knows, I might grow to love this song soon.
8. WOWOWOW Cute and cheerful song. Catchy and fun, Nice!
9. Your name Onew the lyrics for this I think. Cheery and uplifting song.
10. Life It has a nice melody but it isn’t a distinctive song, I think. Maybe I have to go search for the lyrics to get a better feel of it.
11. Ready or Not Hmmm.. this song is ok, but I really do not like the Girlllll part. It ruined the song for me, the ready or not part redeemed it a little. Not a fav out of the album.
12. Love Pain Another of my fav song from the album. I love the melody and of course Jjong!
13. 사.계.후 (Love Still Goes On) Love this this:) Loving the beat of it!
I pretty much like most of the songs. Fun, catchy, sad, happy, dance, ballads, etc they have it all. Can’t wait for their MV! I heard it will be out tmr!!!