Please Be Mine Saipan Interview – Junsu
– What do you think of Saipan?
JS: This is the third time I’m here but the vacation this time is the best.
– Why is it so? Are there any incidents that have left a deep impression on you?
JS: It’s been a while since I’ve been to a vacation site and my mood is rather good too. There is ping-pong there and we played it for a very long time, it left a deep impression on me. Also, the members all drank beer in the evening and sang on a LIVE CLUB stage.
– During the promotion for Mirotic, you did alot of exercise. Other than playing ping-pong, do you do alot of sports during your free time?
JS: I have already set my heart to do sports, other than that, I also play games, watch movies, just like normal times only more relaxed. Sleeping too, and since I like soccer, I also play soccer.
– Your favourite sport is soccer? Do you have a team?
JS: Correct, my favourite is soccer. During our stay at Saipan, we played indoor soccer, it was very interesting.
– What did you do during your free time before Saipan?
JS: I went home and it has also been 6, 7 years since we had a family outing. We went to the beach, ate raw fish. Although it is not a very special occasion but it was definitely worth treasuring and I enjoyed it alot.